Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Here We Come!!

So who is ready for the New Year?  I am! I am! and my first CIS project for 2013 is a picture frame I made up for my niece Naomi...  She was the cutest little thing when she was a baby so who can resist that face huh? I love using her photos for my projects.

This was an acrylic frame I purchased from Walmart for I think less than $5 bucks.  I added an Dusty Attic chipboard piece to the bottom which I painted to match the flowers and the frame itself.  Totally loved how it turned out. 


 Closer look at the DA chippie I painted with CIS paints

HAPPY NEW YEAR CIS FANS!!!  Let's make this year the best..

Hugs
Monica


6 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful!! Love the added flowers! Your niece is adorable!

simply monica said...

Adorable yes but mean as a snake lol

Unknown said...

Pretty frame! Love the flowers!

Kimberly S said...

What a cutie she is, and I love her name! Gorgeous frame, love the painted chipboard too. hugs, Kimberly

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous frame Monica!

Emily D. said...

Naomi is gorgeous and so is this frame!! I love what you did!!!!