Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Adding CI Paints to Die Cuts & Chipboards!


                        Greetings! I hope each of you had a wonderful first week
                        in the New Year!
                       Michelle here today and I'm sharing a extra post!
                       I decided to have fun creating a Winter theme Mixed Media card!
                       I added Gesso to the sides of the card and then I added
                      Winter Frost CI Paints!
                      Winter Frost paint has such a fun snow look to it!
                      This is one of my favorite colors to use during the Fall & winter!
                      To add some more sparkle I added some
                       Fairy Dust randomly to the center of the snowflakes, to the 3 snowflakes
                      with the rhinestones, and the pink snowflake with the heart! For the heart I
                      used Rustic Red and to add more color
                      to the dress and shoes I use Onyx.
                     I love how the Onyx really brightens the outfit and added some fun sparkle.
                     You can't see the sparkle to well but in person it shines!
                      I used a Freshly Made sketch to inspire the card design.
                      Close up of the colors are below!
                            

                            Here are the close up of the Fairy Dust I used on the snowflakes.
                                                      

 The amazing colors!




                  Here is another quick card! I embossed the heart and used
                  Tickled Pink CI Paint!
                   I really love this color of pink such a pretty color!! 
                   Just this one little embellishment really added a lot of
                   sparkle & shimmer to this card!
                   I love that you don't have to use a lot of CI Paint to add
                   color or shimmer it only takes a little bit!

         
                        You still have time to enter our Anything Goes challenge it doesn't end
                        until Saturday night at 6pm EST! Each challenge you submit your name
                        will be added to the drawing of 5 CI Paints at the end of the month!
                         Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

simply monica said...

Gorgeous cards love them all

Hugs
Monica

Kimberly S said...

Great projects Michelle! The colors are lovely, that pink is so pretty! hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

your card is so adorable and super sweet.

Emily D. said...

These are just fun fun fun to me!!!