Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Flamingo Sunset

Hi there CIP fans!  I have another Valentine card to share with you today, and I've used lots of shimmer and sparkle from the Creative Inspirations Paint store.  I started by embossing the image with the Deliquesce Black embossing powder on watercolor paper.  For the sunset I've used the Inspirations paints in Sunshine, Buttercup, Mango, Orange, and Pumpkin.  I've glittered the flowers and leaf with Resplendence Burgundy and Angel Dust, and then added a bit of bling with the clear Jeweled Inspirations in two sizes (SS30 and SS34).
Here is a closer look at the CIP products that I've used:
Don't forget to check out the current challenge right HERE on the Creative Inspirations Paint blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly 

5 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous scene Kimberly! I love the flamingos! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

jessica said...

Gorgeous!!!!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the colors you chose.

Emily D. said...

Beautiful!! Those flamingos look great with the paints!!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

My daughter would love this card! She loves "flingos"!! Beautiful card!