Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, January 11, 2013

A Very Special (and Shimmery) Thank You Tag

Hi, and Happy Friday! It's the end of the work week for most, and the start to the weekend... I hope you all have some fun plans! I work on Saturday, but after that, I will be doing some creating in my studio. 

Today I have a tag to share that I colored with some gorgeous Creative Inspirations Paint. 


I've been on a tag kick recently. They are great for adding to cards, placing in cards, attaching to gifts, or just hanging up in your home. I plan on attaching this one to a card. 

The tag is a large shipping tag that I covered with some black spray mist and then covered with Coal paint. I added three coats of the Coal to ensure it was covered on both sides. I also added some water to it to thin the paint. After the Coal paint dried, I used Lavender along the edges of the tag, as well as in various spots around the tag. Lavender was also used on the Prima flower. 

After the sentiment and flourish stamps dried I attached my flower and a few clear Jeweled Inspirations. 

Below are some close ups of the shimmer!! 


Below are the CIP colors and Jeweled Inspirations used for my tag. 

Thank you for stopping by.... I'll see you Monday!! 



7 comments:

jessica said...

this is beautiful!!!!
Happy Friday Emily!

Unknown said...

Very pretty tag!!
Love the colors and all the shimmer!!

Kimberly S said...

Lovely colors you chose Emily! hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

This is so beautiful I love it.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tag Diana!! I have to get these paints, have been wanting them since Novemember! I don't see a subscribe by email only the subscribe by post which goes through RSS Feed which I know very little about but thank you for trying to make my life simplier!!! HUGS

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous tag! I love the color combo!