Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stenciling with CI Paints & Glitter!

 
Happy January the 2nd!
I love how versatile the CI paints are!
Did you know you can use the CI paints with stencils too?! 
I used a metal stencil template from Momenta.
This stencil I felt went well for the New Year!
I first splattered gold paint on the back ground using glossy paper.
I then used the Silver Frost CI paint for the stars
and for the swirls I used the Replendence Angel Dust Glitter.
I used glue for the swirls and I added the glitter and after the stars were dry I traced them with the glue to add the glitter.
The clear rhinestones are from CI and they are
Jeweled Inspirations item # SS30.
Using a stencil made this card quick and I gave it lots of sparkle
 with the paints, glitter, and rhinestones!
 
 
 
Here is a close up of all the amazing sparkle!
 

Love this glitter the sparkle is so amazing!!


A close up of the colors and rhinestones!



9 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE this Michelle!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Michelle this is absolutely beautiful hun!!! I love the colors you used and the sparkle!!!
Happy New Year!!!
hugs,
Cheryl

simply monica said...

Gorgeous card love all the glitter

lovemypaper said...

Very pretty card love all the glitter.Happy New year!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the design, how fun!!

Kimberly S said...

Oooo...so much sparkle Michelle! It turned out so pretty. :) hugs, Kimberly

Dana Tatar said...

Fabulous card Michelle! I have the same stencil so I really appreciate the inspiration. =)

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty Michelle I love it!!!

Emily D. said...

What a super fun card!!! Love it!