Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Time for Thursday!

Hi everyone Monica here with another Creative Inspiration posts.  This time I am sharing a interactive type card that I saw on Selma site but I modified it to have a scallop trim on the bottom using a Martha Stewart punch.  I absolutely love the gorgeous purple color in this amazing patterned paper from Heartfelt Creations.

 The scallop trim hangs kind of like a skirt at least that is the look I was going for lol...
The flowers I used originally were pink so of course I painted them using CI Paints them come in so many colors it almost impossible not to be able to match the paints to whatever you are crafting with.



Absolutely gorgeous colors and like I said they matched beautifully!!


Hugs
Monica

6 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful job Monica! LOVE the design and colors!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card!!
Love the design of your card and love the flowers!

Kimberly S said...

What a lovely card Monica! Love the dimension is has, it makes such a beautiful display. hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful. Great colors, stunning card

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful card Monica!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl