Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Snowflakes and Warm Mittens


Good Morning  friends,


I hope you are all having a great start to your Tuesday. This is DIANA L. from DL.ART
Here is a card I made using Creative inspiration paints products.


I made the back ground paper using Creative Inspirations Blush shimmering paint and super sparkle gold Deliquesce, embossing ink and a small stamp, easy peasy. It is so much fun to make your own paper.


I also added some  Creative Inspiration shimmering blush paint to the tips of the snowflake. I thought it added a little extra sparkle




I just love these paints and the glitters are just as fantastic.


Remember there is also a challenge going on at Creative inspiration paints and the theme is "CASE IT" Click here for the opportunity to win 5 jars of Creative Inspiration paint.

The sentiment stamp I used was from the Inkadinkadoo "THANKS" set I have had it for a long time and there are many different ways of saying Thank you on it.



I love to read your comments
Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful. Your snowflake is so pretty.

Esther said...

Wow, just beautiful!!!!

Kimberly S said...

This is adorable Diana, and your background paper came out so pretty with the Blush paint and Gold glitter! hugs, Kimberly

simply monica said...

This is just too adorable love it

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Great mittens and sparkle! Carri~Abusybee

Unknown said...

Very pretty!
Love how you made your embossed paper!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the cute snowflake and mittens!! Fun CAS card!!

Lisa Rea said...

Colors are beautiful, Diana! I just ordered some CI paints thanks to the inspirations from you, Michelle, and the rest of the DT here. Can't wait!