Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tea Party anyone? & Video Tutorial

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with an 
Accordion Front Faced card for today.
 On my card I used Creative Inspiration Paints Deliquesce Platinum to create a metal spoon look. I have a video tutorial at the end of my post showing how to create the paper spoon to look like metal. 
Card Measures 6 x 6 

Next I used the same CIP's Platinum embossing powder to change the look of my brad on my bow. It was black, and I wanted it to match the spoon and my card. I did the same technique on this as well.


I love making different types of cards, and decided to make my card an ACCORDION Front Faced Card. You could put photo's to send to family and friends in this type of card. LOVE making this!!

Here is a picture showing, I used 2 bags to create this.

For the Tea Party Sticker, I wanted a different look other than a sticker, so I used the Creative Inspiration Paint Deliquesce Clear to created the glossy glass look, and love the outcome of this. Beautiful! LOVE working with CIP's they are AWESOME!!!!

Here is my video Tutorial on the Platinum Spoon!


Thank you for looking and have a wonderful week!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Kimberly S said...

This is such a fabulous project Cheryl, and the spoon is simply amazing done in the Deliquesce Platinum! hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!
Love how you added the tea pot to the front of the album!!
Very creative album and love how you used the paints!

Sandie said...

Looks fabulous Cheryl...

DIANA L. said...

Super mini. Thanks for the tutorial. Love how the spoon turned out.