Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

CIP - Puppy Love Valentine

Hi there CIP friends!  I'm busy working on my Valentine cards and practicing with the Creative Inspirations Paint embossing powders.  I have to say that I stopped using embossing powders years ago because I couldn't get them to melt nicely, but the Deliquesce powders melt perfectly in seconds!  It really helps with keeping the colors from spreading with the distress coloring.  How great is that?

I pulled out some of my older stamps to get use out of.  So I've used the Deliquesce Black on the stamped image, and then used the Garnet, Aqua Marine, and Winter Frost on the flowers. 
Here are the CIP products that I've used:
Don't forget to check out this week's fun challenge right HERE on the Creative Inspirations Paint blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly 

3 comments:

jessica said...

Gorgeous card Kimberly!! LOVE the beautiful colors!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!!
Love all the shimmer on the flowers!

DIANA L. said...

Bautiful what a cute image and great job painting