Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone and Happy 2013!!! Today I'm sharing a couple of tags I made using the Beautiful Creative Inspiration Paints, and Glitter.I also did a video showing how I made my tag, its kinda long but it shows the entire tag being put together. Hope you enjoy!!!

I used a sponge and CIP's to create the look on this tag. Its a dabbing technique and is super fun and easy to do. I also added Resplendence Angel Dust over the paint for some super glittery and sparkle look.
Tutu Pink
Chocolate
Carmel

I used Chocolate to stamp my tag image and show this in my video as well. I added some ribbons,flowers,and buttons to complete my tag. I will use this tag in one of my mini albums that I do this year :)



*********************************
Here is a 2nd tag I made using the dabbing technique along with stamping and heat embossing using the Deliquesce Fine Clear embossing Powder so I could dab the CIP's Paint on and then wipe off the excess that was on the embossed part. I love the look!!
I used several different Creative Inspiration Paint colors to create this tag and will list them below.
Colors Used:
Tutu Pink
Blush
Amethyst
Tickled Pink
Tanzanite
Pink Highlights


I added some ribbons,fibers, and trim to complete this tag. 


My VIDEO is on the 1st tag above :) 


Thank you for looking and have a Happy New Year to all!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl



8 comments:

simply monica said...

Gorgeous tags love them

Hugs
Monica

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Cheryl! Great colors.happy new year

jessica said...

So beautiful!!!
Happy New Year!!

Michelle H. said...

Cheryl your tags are so very pretty!!
Love that technique! I havent tried it in awhile and I had it on my to do list for later in Jan.
Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW, what some beautiful shimmery tags, LOVE them!!

Kimberly S said...

So pretty Cheryl, and you know I loved the video! hugs, Kimberly

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning tags! Thanks for the video!

Emily D. said...

These are gorgeous Cheryl!! Thanks for sharing the video with us!!!