Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tutu Cute

Good morning crafty friends!

I have some adorable cards I would love to share with you today!

I can't believe my little girl is turning 3 today!

She is currently in dance classes, so when I seen this adorable bear from SweetStamps.com I knew I had to create a Birthday card for her with it!
I painted her dress with Tutu Pink - how appropriate right?!  

I just LOVE how this card turned out!

And I have one more girl birthday card to share with you!  


Again, I used Tutu Pink on the Princess's dress!

I just love Tutu Pink for the girly cards!!

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

7 comments:

jessica said...

Happy birthday to your little girl!!!
These cards are so super adorable!!!!
Have a GREAT weekend Kendra!

Unknown said...

Pretty cards and so adorable!!
Love all the shimmer!
Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Migdalia said...

Happy bday to your little girl!
A darling card!

Kimberly S said...

Awww...they are both so cute Kendra! :) hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

This is super adorable Kendra- great color for the tutu- Happy Birthday to your daughter she will love it.

Emily D. said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!! These are tutu cute!!

Dana Tatar said...

Wonderful cards! Happy Birthday to your daughter!