Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Paint Organization with Dana


Hi CIP fans!  Are you looking to get more organized for the New Year?  I know I am!  I found a great way to store my Creative Inspirations paint and I thought I would share that today.  I recently purchased several Close To My Heart Embellishment cases.  These plastic cases hold the jars of CI paint in a foam cushion. Two cases hold the entire CI paint palette!


The case closes securely with two sliding clasps and also has a convenient carrying handle which makes transporting paint easy!  I love that the plastic case is clear so that I can easily see what colors are stored in each case.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Until next time,
Dana

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! They hold the paints perfect!!
Love that the organizer has places the paints can stay!
What an amazing organizer!
TFS!

jessica said...

great idea!!

Kimberly S said...

Definitely looks like it was made for it! tfs :) hugs, Kimberly

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love how the paints fit in the case so perfectly!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super awesome idea!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl