Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Love

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Our current challenge is Inspired By: Your Favorite Stamp, wow, kind of hard to pick a favorite stamp, at least for me!

It tends to change very often, as there are so many wonderful stamps to choose from!  

So I decided to just think about Valentine's Day, since it is right around the corner.  I love a nice elegant "Love" stamp to create beautiful CAS cards with.

CAS, yet has so much love and meaning put into the card!



Plus added with some lovely shimmery and glitter of course!  
I used some Rustic Red on the large heart and Tutu Pink of the smaller one.  For the inside of the large heart I used some lovely Resplendence Angel Dust Glitter!

To create the center, I traced the outside of the large heart and then cut it out slightly smaller.
I then ran it through my Xyron and added the glitter!  And then adhered to the back side of the heart and then to the card!

Super easy and fun!

Have a great day!


5 comments:

jessica said...

Gorgeous CAS card Kendra!!!

simply monica said...

Love it Kendra super cute

Kimberly S said...

This is so pretty Kendra! Love the CAS look to it with that shimmer and sparkle! hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!
Love how you used the jewels, glitter and the paint!!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful I just love the heart. and the sparkle inside

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com